Cured Sumac - Premium - 5178
- SUMAC SEASONING: Sumac is great for vegan and paleo diets as well as for barbecue rubs. Clean eating doesn't mean meals have to be tasteless and boring. Add paleo and keto friendly sumac to all your dishes and savor every bite. Packaged in a lovely French jar with a stainless steel cap, it makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.
- SUMAC FOR MEAT RUBS, FISH SEASONING & SPICE BLENDS: Cured Sumac is simply the tangy, citrusy powder from the fruit of the sumac spice shrub. It adds color and delicious flavor to steak, chicken, fish, spice blends, vegetables, seasonings for cooking, salad dressings and dips. Add to meat before cooking as heat activates sumac's aromatic flavor.
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This spice is pure, cured sumac. Ground sumac is most often used in Turkish seasonings and Arabic spices. It is preferred to lemon, tamarind and vinegar for its fresh, zesty flavor. It's also one of the the main ingredients used in Zaatar seasoning.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Packed in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL, Cured Sumac is gluten free, kosher, non gmo and paleo & keto friendly. Lower your salt intake and give your meals that rich, authentic Middle Eastern flavor with this flavorsome sumac spice.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand.
Cured Sumac is simply the tangy, citrusy flakes from the fruit of the sumac spice shrub, most often used in classic Middle Eastern and Mediterranean seasonings. It adds a bright, citrusy tang to many dishes. It works for vegan and paleo diets, and it is a great substitute for sodium if you are looking to lower your salt intake.
It adds the perfect color and flavor to steak, lamb, chicken, fish, spice blends, vegetables, salads, hummus and dips. Use as a marinade, garnish, dip, dry rub or as a seasoning for salad dressing. Add sumac to meat before cooking as the heat activates its aromatic flavor.
Sprinkle it on grilled meats to enhance their flavor, or on top of hummus and labneh, along with a drizzle of olive oil for the perfect finishing touch.
Sumac seasoning is also very high in Vitamin C and has many other benefits associated with it.
Our Cured Sumac is all-natural, gluten-free, kosher and keto-friendly.
Packed in our SQF-certified warehouse in Pompano Beach, FL, Cured Sumac makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.
The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand.