The Spice Lab Turmeric Chicken Salt - All Purpose Lemon Pepper Turmeric & Kosher Salt – Excellent Seasoning for Chicken, Vegans, Fish, Rice & Pork
- TURMERIC CHICKEN SALT: Whether seasoning chicken wings or creating a South Asian-style gravy or dish, you can't go wrong with this potent, aromatic blend. A combination of black pepper and turmeric, it increases the absorption of curcumin - the active ingredient in turmeric. A staple for the pantry, it makes a great anytime gift for master chefs and beginners alike.
- ZESTY CHICKEN SEASONING: Turmeric is earthy with a bit of peppery spice, and this spicy blend is made even spicier with the addition of black pepper and a pop of lemon. A versatile seasoning, it's perfect for roasted cauliflower, eggplant, roast chicken and meatless chicken. It's also a delicious spicy popcorn seasoning.
- ALL NATURAL KOSHER INGREDIENTS: Our delicious chef-crafted blend combines crunchy Hudson Valley salt, turbinado sugar, dried onion, turmeric, dried garlic, black pepper, citric acid, thyme, spices and lemon oil. It's a perfect bright, earthy blend for a chicken rub. It will take a roast chicken from ordinary to extraordinary.
- GOURMET CLEAN LABEL VEGAN CHICKEN SALT: Whether seasoning chicken patties or vegan fish, you can count on mouthwatering flavor and a clean label from The Spice Lab. Packed in an SQF-certified facility in the USA, this all-natural Turmeric blend is non GMO, kosher and gluten free.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand.
Our chef-crafted turmeric spice chicken salt is that magical, earthy, peppery flavor plus a pop of lemon for chicken and pork. It's that delicious flavor found in some South Asian-style gravies and dishes. An all-natural combination of crunchy Hudson Valley salt, turbinado sugar, dried onion, turmeric, dried garlic, black pepper, citric acid, thyme, spices and lemon oil, it will take a roast chicken from ordinary to extraordinary. Simply coat chicken with oil, season inside and out, and pop into a hot oven. For a more intense flavor boost, let seasoned meat rest 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking. It's also the perfect bright, earthy blend for vegan soups. Try it on grilled and roasted chicken wings, fish, rice and roasted vegetables for mouthwatering flavor. Experiment with this sunny, versatile blend as you explore turmeric cooking.
A pantry staple, this turmeric blend makes a great gift for master chefs and beginners alike.
Packed in an SQF-facility in the USA, this premium, all-natural blend is kosher, all-natural, non-GMO and gluten-free.
The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious flavors for your cooking needs.
Golden Chicken Noodle Soup with Turmeric and Ginger recipe, click here: