The Spice Lab Sweet Coffee Ancho Chili Steak Seasoning Rub Blend - Sweet Heat with a touch of Coffee - 7090
- SWEET COFFEE BBQ RUB: Sprinkle this sweet coffee rub seasoning shaker on chicken wings or your favorite mouthwatering porterhouse steak to add a sweet coffee and umami flavor profile. This sweet and savory spice will make ordinary dishes, extraordinary.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: This BBQ rub blends chili powder, brown sugar, ancho chili pepper, ground coffee, Hudson Valley salt, sweet paprika and cumin to create a warm, sweet and savory spice blend with aromatic coffee notes. This spice is made using only premium ingredients because quality is the number one priority.
- COMMON USE: When you fire up the BBQ grill, sprinkle this seasoning shaker onto your favorite protein or use with oil as a marinade. For more intense flavor, let the seasoned meat sit for 30 minutes or leave in the refrigerator overnight to marinate. Try adding a couple spoonfuls to chili as a flavor-packed secret ingredient.
- MADE IN THE USA: These gourmet and gluten free spices and seasonings are the best savory spice blends on the market. These spices are made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef. Crafted with tasty, rich, all-natural, kosher, and non-GMO ingredients, this blend provides a mouthwatering flavor thatll make every meal legendary.
- VERSATILE: This sweet coffee rub is a great steak and poultry seasoning. Add this BBQ rub to season ground beef for flavorful burgers, meatloaf, beef ribs, roasts, brisket, chicken and chili. Add some of this spice blend to your favorite brownie or dessert for a delicious and unexpected kick. Use this seasoning on pretty much anything for an extra burst of sweet, savory flavor. The possibilities are endless!
A perfect seasoning for beef, pork, lamb or chicken.
Chef Fionas Corner: Smoky, spicy and sweet-- this rub makes meat the star of the meal. Simply coat with oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. Try mixing it into burgers or meatloaf before cooking. Add a couple spoonfuls to chili as a flavor-packed secret ingredient.