The Spice Lab Ancho Chili & Coffee Grill & Seasoning Rub Blend - Award Winning Sweet & Heat with a Hint of Coffee - 7017
- INGREDIENTS: This sweet and spicy steak seasoning blends natural hickory smoke, dried chili pepper, coffee, garlic, onion and paprika to provide a delightful, smoky flavor profile to your dishes. This Ancho chili coffee rub will be your new favorite "go to" spice rub.
- AWARD WINNING BBQ RUB: Use this Ancho chili coffee rub seasoning shaker on your favorite steak to create juicy T-bones, mouthwatering porterhouse, steakhouse quality rib eyes and sirloins that are deeply flavored with coffee and chili. This Scovie award-winning bbq rub gives dishes a distinct, full bodied flavor.
- COMMON USE: When you fire up the BBQ grill, sprinkle this seasoning shaker onto your favorite protein or use with oil as a marinade. For more intense flavor, let the seasoned meat sit for 30 minutes or leave in the refrigerator overnight to marinate. This Ancho chili coffee rub will make your culinary skills the talk of any dinner party.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These gluten-free, gourmet spices and seasonings are the best BBQ rubs on the market. Made here in America and masterfully blended by a professional chef, our Ancho chili coffee rub is crafted with tasty, rich, all-natural and non-GMO ingredients. This seasoning blend adds well-rounded coffee and chili flavors with a perfect sweet-savory balance.
- VERSATILE: Ancho chili coffee rub is a good BBQ rub to season ground beef for flavorful burgers or to season meatloaf, beef ribs, roasts, brisket, chicken, and chili. The fun does not stop there! You can use this seasoning on pretty much anything, even sprinkled on sweet potatoes. Add coffee and chili notes to your favorite brownies for a unique and delicious spin.
Sweet and smoky mix of dried peppers, coffee & other spices. Sprinkle on your favorite steak to create juicy T-bones, mouthwatering porterhouse, bold rib eyes and sirloins bursting with taste. Also a good rub for beef ribs, roasts and brisket. Use to season ground beef for flavorful burgers and meatloaf.
A perfect seasoning with beef, pork, or chicken.
Chef Fionas corner: Smoky, spicy and sweet-- this rub makes beef, chicken or pork the star of the meal. Simply coat meat in oil and season with the spice blend before cooking. For a more intense flavor boost, let the seasoned meat rest for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight before cooking.