The Spice Lab Carolina Reaper Powder - Kosher Gluten-Free Non-GMO All Natural Brand
- HEAT INDEX: Averages between 1,500,000 and 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units (about 5 times as hot as the typical Habanero Chile)
- BEST: used when added to a recipe where its heat can be tempered with other flavors
- USE: sparingly to add sweet, bright heat to foods.
- STIR: into salsa or enchilada sauce for an extra spicy kick
- HOT: Extremely hot, take realistic precautions when cooking with Carolina Reaper Chiles
Carolina Reaper Chile Powder is made from the same top-quality chiles we sell whole. A Carolina Reaper Chile was awarded the Guinness World Record for the Hottest Chile in 2013, so you know this single-variety chile powder is hot.
Devils Food Cake with Carolina Reaper Ganache What is a more fitting way to frost a Devils Food Cake than a rich, velvety ganache laden with the heat of Carolina Reaper Chiles. The Carolina Reaper Chile Powder is among the hottest available, so use sparingly.