The Spice Lab All Natural Taco Seasoning - Non GMO Taco Meat Blend for Ground Beef & Chicken - Gluten Free Mexican Steak Rub - 1 lb Resealable Bag - Versatile Kosher Blend for Vegan Meat – 7051
- ALL NATURAL TACO SEASONING FOR GROUND BEEF & MORE: Take the fiesta from Tuesday to every night of the week with our delicious, all natural taco meat Most Mexican spice blends contain corn meal, whey and corn starch, but we use premium ingredients with no fillers. A staple for the pantry, Mexican spice blend makes a great anytime gift for gourmet chefs and beginners alike.
- SAVORY VEGAN CHICKEN & BEEF SEASONING: Add a smoky, garlicky, earthy heat to ground and shredded chicken, pork and beef. For an intense flavor, combine 4 Tbsp of seasoning with 1lb of meat. For a kid-friendly version, try 2 Tbsp of seasoning per 1lb. Shake on cauliflower and potatoes before roasting for tasty sides and into your next pot of simmering chili for an added flavor boost.
- FINEST ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This flavorsome shredded pork and poultry seasoning combines Himalayan pink salt, turbinado sugar, chili pepper, smoked paprika, black pepper, cumin, dried garlic & onion, sun-dried tomato power, chipotle powder, spices and more.
- CLEAN LABEL MEXICAN SEASONING: Packed in an SQF-certified facility in the USA, this all natural rub & blend is kosher, non-GMO and gluten-free.
- THE SPICE LAB VALUES: Here at The Spice Lab, we source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand.
Many taco seasonings for ground beef and chicken contain corn meal, whey, and corn starch, but The Spice Lab’s all-natural Taco Seasoning combines premium ingredients with no fillers. Our chef-crafted blend of Himalayan pink salt, turbinado sugar, chili pepper, smoked paprika, black pepper, cumin, dried garlic, sun-dried tomato powder, chipotle powder and dried onions will take your tacos from Tuesday to every night of the week. For an intense flavor, combine 4 Tbs. of seasoning with 1lb. of turkey, chicken, or beef. For a more kid-friendly version, try 2 Tbs. of seasoning per 1lb. of meat. Also, try sprinkling it on cauliflower and potatoes before roasting to add a little spice to these veggie sides.
It makes a great anytime gift for gourmet chefs and beginners alike.
Packed in an SQF-certified facility in the USA, this premium, all-natural blend is kosher, non-GMO and gluten-free.
The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to our community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce and cultivate a friendly, supportive and safe work environment that reflects our brand. Our goal is to bring you delicious flavors for your cooking needs.
Chef Fiona's Corner:
This all-natural blend of chilies and spices with just the right amount of heat makes wishing that every day is Taco Tuesday. Try seasoning chili with this blend or sprinkle on potatoes or cauliflower before roasting.
Recipe for New Mexico Chili
No beans needed in this hearty and satisfying chili. Serve with tortillas, over rice or over a bag of corn chips. Serves 8.
2 Tbs. neutral vegetable oil
2 lb. beef chuck, cut into 2-in. thick steaks
2 lb. boneless pork shoulder, sliced into 2-in. thick steaks
salt to taste
2 large onions, peeled and diced
5 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup All Natural Taco Seasoning
1 cup orange juice
cup lime juice
28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
2 bay leaves
2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
1. Heat oil in large Dutch oven over high heat. Season meats with salt, and brown on both large sides, about 5-6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and let the meats rest until cool enough to cut into 1.5 to 2-in. pieces.
2. Reduce heat to medium-high and add diced onions. Cook 5-7 minutes, and then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in All Natural Taco seasoning and cook 1 minute. Add orange juice, lime juice, tomatoes, bay leaves, and chicken stock and bring mixture to a simmer. Return meats to pot and bring to a simmer. Cover and place in oven and cook for 2 to 2.5 hours or until meat is tender.