No. 5164 - Pumpkin Pie Spice
- FLAVOR: Pumpkin Pie Spice is a warming, sweet spice seasoning blend with an iconic, beloved flavor that conjures up Halloween, fall and winter.
- INGREDIENTS: We mix cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice to create the perfect pumpkin spice seasoning powder to add to your favorite pumpkin dishes.
- TEXTURE: Light brown powder. Slightly sweet, warm pumpkin spice flavor. Fine powdery texture.
- USED: To create pumpkin spice sauces, add to coffee for flavor, or make a wonderful pumpkin pie.
- GREAT GIFT: This is one of the best superior quality gourmet pumpkin spice on the market today and probably the last pumpkin seasoning you will need to ever try!
Chef Fiona’s Corner: This blend of warming spices, including cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves, is endlessly versatile. Add a few teaspoons to your favorite banana bread recipe. To flavor a morning latte, stir into the milk before heating. Waffles and pancakes get a little cozier with a few teaspoons of Pumpkin Spice in the batter.
|Shelf Life||10 Years|
|Packed||United States of America|
|Common Uses||Enchance flavoring of pumpkin pie, cookies, muffins or any pumpkin-flavored dessert. Add to soups or sides featuring butternut squash or sweet potatoes. Sprinkle on foamy topping of hot beverages such as apple cider and lattes.|
|Ingredients||Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger & Allspice|