No. 5109 - Aleppo Red Chile Flakes
- THE ONLY PEPPER YOU’LL EVER NEED!: The Spice Lab Aleppo Pepper adds an incredible layer of moderate heat and flavor to meat, chicken, seafood, eggs, and vegetable dishes. Discover how Aleppo pepper livens up your favorite dishes and can be inspirational to invent new recipes.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DISHES: Aleppo pepper adds a fruity and hot flavor unprecedented to food. This pepper enhances and levels up any dish, backed by a wonderful taste designed for the serious pepper fan.
- GOURMET GIFT: Whether you’re looking for personalized gifts for the pepper lovers in your life or you’re just looking for delicious compliment to your Mediterranean dish, this will sure be a hit!
- FLAVOR: Discover how Aleppo pepper flakes livens up your favorite dishes and can be inspirational to invent new recipes.
- HEAT INDEX: Ranges 1,500 to 6,500 on Scoville Heat Scale. This Mild Chili is Kid friendly, use it on pizza, pasta, salads or grilling.it is our favorite mild chili by far.
These Aleppo-Style Red Chile Flakes conjure the flavors of northern Syria, and more specifically the long-inhabited city of Aleppo. Popular in many Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines, the bright, fruity flavor of these chile flakes is an ideal way to add heat and flavor to any dish.
Traditionally used to flavor kabobs and other grilled meats, Aleppo-Style Red Chile Flakes are also used to flavor beans, salads, and muhammara, a spread made from chiles, ground walnuts, breadcrumbs, and olive oil. Relatively unknown outside of Syria and other parts of the Middle East until the late 20th century, Aleppo-Style Chile Flakes have risen to popularity in the United States thanks to their flavor and versatility.
Aleppo-Style Red Chile Flakes pair well with grilled meats and vegetables, and make a delicious addition to tomato-based sauces for pasta or pizza. They can also be used as a table condiment in the place of regular red chiles, and make an excellent addition to chocolate-based sweets, including rich cakes, mousses, hot chocolate or brownies.
|Latin Name||Capsicum Annuum|
|Shelf Life||10 Years|
|Packed||United States of America|
|Common Uses||Use as you would ordinary crushed red pepper. Add to soups, stews, rubs and marinades. Great match for hearty flavors and grilled meats. Use in authentic Turkish cuisine. Melds deliciously with warm spices like cumin, oregano and cinnamon. Enhances many tomato-based recipes.|
|Ingredients||Crushed Aleppo Peppers, Vegetable Oil & Salt|