Indonesian Cassia Cinnamon Korintje
- SUPERFOODS: Ground cinnamon contains polyphenols and is loaded with antioxidants. Recent studies have shown it has more antioxidants than even garlic and oregano.
- USE: Sprinkle some cinnamon powder on your morning latte, hot chocolate, or oatmeal for a flavor-packed superfood boost.
- AROMATIC: Vietnamese cinnamon, can be found in many sweet and savory dishes across many different cuisines.
- STORAGE: Cinnamon powder should be kept in a tightly sealed glass container in a cool, dark and dry place. Ground cinnamon will keep for about six months. Alternatively, you can extend their shelf life by storing them in the refrigerator.
- BAKING: Cinnamon powder is for baking pastries, sprinkled on coffee or tea, or mix with honey and eaten directly. Also put in a simmering pot of cider or wine to mull.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Latin Name||Cinnamomum Burmanii|
|Shelf Life||10 Years|
|Packed||United States of America|
The most common way cinnamon is used as Cinnamon powder for baking pastries, sprinkled on coffee or tea and just mixed with honey and eaten direct. The quills and chips are used for making chai tea blends, pickling spice blends, or in mixology. Also put in a simmering pot of cider or wine to mull.