The Spice Lab Premium Gourmet Ghost Pepper Sea Salt - Spicy! Super Hot! - Kosher - 4237.
- SPICE LOVERS: For the pepper heads in your life that you love, and think are crazy. This ghost pepper is known for incredible heat as it was declared the hottest pepper on the planet in The Guinness Book of World Records in 2007. THIS SALT IS HOT! - USE SPARINGLY IF YOU DARE!
- USE: For some irresistibly spicy flavor use as a seasoning to kick the heat up in your eggs, chicken wings, fajitas, pork chops, Bloody Marys, pizza, mac and cheese, potatoes, broccoli and popcorn. Add spice and flavor to chili, sauces, dips, meats, vegetables, etc.
- FLAVOR: First you will get an intense sweet chili flavor until the serious heat kicks in. Add variety and unique flavor as a finishing gourmet salt to every meal. Use this as a gourmet gift at dinner parties with your family and friends, during the holidays for your favorite chef or make this a staple in your own spice rack.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: Made from the purest unrefined Kosher Sea Salt and the Ghost Pepper, this spicy salt has a hot flavor that will have you addicted.
- GHOST PEPPER SALT: Also known as Naga Jolokia, Bhut Jolokia and King Cobra Chili taking the name of one of the most venomous snakes in India. It is a hybrid pepper cultivated from Bonnet Peppers and the Capsicum frutescens Pepper family in Northeast India.