The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Dried organic dill weed has an herbal flavor, with notes of anise and licorice.
- USE: Dried dill adds an interesting, pungent taste to dips, salads and soups. Use it in a three-bean or potato salad, matzo ball soup, or try your hand at homemade tzatziki sauce.
- HEALTH: Dried organic dill weed is rich in potassium.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high quality organic dill weed is pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
The DILL WEED plant is part of the parsley family, with pale green, feathery leaves. The Spice Labs dried Organic Dill Weed is the dried leaves of this herb.
The Spice Labs Organic Dill Weed comes from Egypt and Israel and is packed in the USA.
THE SPICE LABS CHEF FIONA USES DRIED ORGANIC DILL WEED IN
COOKING WITH DRIED DILL WEED
Dried dill is perfect not only for marinades and dips, but helpful in a variety of salads and soups.
Dried dill is excellent in salad dressings with mustard or a creamy yogurt or mayo base. Try tossing tuna or potato salad in a mustard-dill dressing.
Add some oomph to gazpacho with dill, or an unusual element to corn on the cob with dill butter.
Dill also complements seafood beautifully. Dill in salmon burgers adds a distinct and fantastic flavor, and crab cakes benefit from the addition as well. Or mix some dried dill with lemon juice into yogurt or cocktail sauce for a seafood-friendly dip!
Get International with Dill:
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.