The Spice Lab USDA Organic Spices - French Jar
- FLAVOR: Rosemary is a distinctively fragrant herb with a sweet, resinous and earthy flavor.
- USE: Use rosemary to season strong-tasting foods, particularly seafood, lamb and poultry. It is also an excellent flavor in slow-cooked dishes like stews and soups.
- HEALTH: Rosemary is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- QUALITY: 100% USDA certified organic, this high-quality dried rosemary is cut and sifted, pesticide-free, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free.
- VALUES: The Spice Lab is a woman-owned, family-run company with a commitment to its community. We source the highest quality spices, hire a diverse workforce, and cultivate a friendly, supportive work environment and brand.
ROSEMARY is the evergreen needles of the Salvia rosmarinus plant, a member of the mint family, like other herbs such as oregano, lavender and thyme. Rosemary is native to the Mediterranean. The Spice Labs rosemary is sourced from Europe, North Africa, and Turkey. It is packed in the USA.
COOKING WITH ORGANIC CHOPPED ROSEMARY...
A little bit of pungent rosemary goes a long way. Rosemary is a traditional pairing with meats such as lamb, chicken and duck. It is excellent in mixes like stuffing, sausage patties and casseroles. Dried rosemary is delicious with vegetables and starches alike, including mushrooms, tomatoes and potatoes.
You can use dried rosemary in baked goods as well, from sweet shortbread, to savory herb-and-garlic focaccia. Rosemary is even delicious in drinks- try it in lemonade or a G&T.
Rosemary Quick Fixes?
CERTIFICATIONS & FEATURES
All our products are packaged in our HACCP Certified Manufacturing Facility in Pompano Beach, Florida.