The Spice Lab Mediterranean Seasoning Collection - 4 Flavors/Shaker Jars - 2051
- INCLUDES FOUR FULL-SIZED SEASONING SHAKER JARS: Make your new favorite regional dishes with these delicious Mediterranean seasoning blends that have so much value packed into one gift collection. Find your favorite: Mediterranean Citrus Herb, French Onion and Garlic, Spicy Italian Sun-Dried Tomato and Sicilian Blend.
- MEDITERRANEAN CITRUS: This multi-purpose earthy, citrusy herbal blend is the ideal seasoning to add to Greek yogurt or dressing. It’s also great on meat cooked in the air fryer. This all-natural blend is a combination of crunchy Hudson Valley salt, dried garlic, black pepper, oregano, coriander, thyme, dried onion, spices and lemon oil.
- SICILIAN BLEND: This bright, savory seasoning includes all-natural Italian herbs like rosemary and thyme, basil, marjoram, oregano, garlic, savory, along with crunchy Hudson Valley salt and red pepper flakes for added heat. Try this Sicilian Italian blend on roasted vegetables and as a hamburger seasoning.
- FRENCH ONION & GARLIC: Our chef-crafted, all-purpose seasoning combines crunchy Hudson Valley kosher salt, dried garlic & onion, chili flakes and spices. Season pork and beef before grilling for mouthwatering flavor.
- SUN-DRIED TOMATO: This delicious blend combines all-natural crunchy Hudson Valley salt, sundried tomato, dried garlic, chili peppers, sesame seeds and minced green onions. Toss it on hot, buttered pasta and popcorn for a tomato-pop-chili kick.
Our Mediterranean Seasoning Set is masterfully crafted by a professional chef and packed here in our SQF-certified facility in Pompano Beach, FL. Made with premium quality ingredients, these versatile seasonings are all-natural, kosher, gluten-free and non-GMO.
From pasta dishes, salads and sauces to grilled meat, air fryer seasoning, poultry, vegetables and seafood, these versatile Mediterranean seasonings will transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
This set is the perfect complement for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Hanukkah and any other major holiday where good food is priority.