The Spice Lab Sweet Paprika Powder - High Color ASTA 120+ - Spanish Paprika Powder - Vegan Non GMO Spice - Rich in Antioxidants - 5009
- BEST TASTING SWEET PAPRIKA POWDER: Sweet paprika spice, also referred to as sweet pimenton, adds an incredible layer of mild heat and sweet flavor to meat, chicken, seafood, eggs and vegetable dishes. It makes a perfect flavoring for rubs as well. Discover how sweet paprika livens up your favorite dishes!
- LEVEL UP DISHES: Paprika powder offers a delicious, sweet piquant taste to food. The bright red color also makes for an eye-catching garnish. This sweet paprika enhances any dish, backed by a wonderfully sweet taste designed for the serious paprika fan.
- COMMON USES: Spanish paprika is a spice seasoning commonly used in Spanish and Hungarian food. This spice adds a sweet and subtle smokiness to cream based soups and sauces, stews, ribs, chicken, sausages, deviled eggs, potato salad, sauted shrimp, Spanish tortilla and paella. For a fun kick, add it to a sauce for chocolate souffle.
- GOURMET GIFT: Whether youre looking for personalized gifts for the sweet paprika lovers in your life or youre just looking for a delicious compliment to your Spanish or Hungarian cuisines, this will surely be a hit.
- QUALITY: Sweet paprika is a sweet seasoning with a flavor that is a little bitter and fruity. This is one of the best, premium quality, gourmet paprikas on the market today. This spice is all-natural, kosher, gluten-free and non-GMO.
THE ONLY SMOKED PAPRIKA YOULL EVER NEED!: The Spice Lab Smoked Hungarian Paprika Spice adds an incredible layer of mild heat and smoky flavor to meat, chicken, seafood, eggs, and vegetable dishes. Discover how paprika livens up your favorite dishes as it has a bright red color to make an amazing garnish.
LEVEL UP YOUR DISHES: Paprika offers the greatest range of flavor unprecedented to food. This paprika enhances and levels up any dish, backed by a wonderful taste designed for the serious paprika fan. We do not use LIQUID SMOKE thats for amateurs.
USES: Commonly used in ribs, chicken, salmon, paella, deviled eggs, Spanish tortilla, potato salad, sauted shrimp, tomatoes, stews, soups, potatoes, cheeses, or used as a flavoring for meat rubs.
GOURMET GIFT: Whether youre looking for personalized gifts for the paprika lovers in your life or youre just looking for a delicious compliment to your Spanish or Hungarian cuisines, this will sure be a hit!
QUALITY: This is one of the best superior quality gourmet smoked paprika on the market today and probably the last paprika you will need to ever try!
Its vivid red color makes it a standout addition to stews and sauces, as well as a beautiful garnish. Paprika is a common ingredient in both Spanish and Hungarian cuisines. Higher vitamin C content by weight than citrus fruit.