The Spice Lab No. 19 - Spanish Chorizo Spicy Seasoning - All Natural
- AWARD WINNING SPICES AND SEASONINGS: If youre a sausage maker, this chorizo seasoning rub is made especially for you. Like the Spaniards make it, this blend captures that bold, umami taste so many of us know and love. This seasoning is so delicious in fact, it won a 2018 sofi Award from the Specialty Food Association. Thats like winning an Oscar but for food! Not sold yet. Try The Spice Labs Spanish Chorizo Seasoning and taste the mouthwatering flavor for yourself.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: This savory spice sausage seasoning blends premium, all natural ingredients like sweet paprika, smoked paprika, dried garlic, cayenne pepper, fleur de sel salt, Himalayan salt, fennel seeds and black pepper to give this spice blend its well-rounded, flavor profile. Smoky, savory and fragrant with fennel, this spice blend will elevate any dish and completely transport your taste buds.
- MADE IN THE USA: These gluten free spices and seasonings are the best sausage seasoning blends on the market today. Masterfully crafted by a professional chef and processed and packaged in a HACCP certified manufacturing facility in South Florida, these gourmet spices are all natural, non-GMO and certified kosher.
- COMMON USE: Fire up the bbq grill and sprinkle this seasoning shaker onto your favorite protein to discover just how good bbq can taste. As the name suggests, this blend is ideal for making chorizo at home, but the uses are quite endless. Chorizo seasoning can also be added to eggs, French fries, seafood, sandwiches, paella, frittatas, gumbo and vegetables. This is a kitchen must have you never knew you needed.
- GOURMET GIFT: These sausage seasoning shakers make ideal Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers for the special foodies in your life who have gourmet taste. With its great versatility and addicting flavor, this will surely be their new kitchen staple. The best complement to the July 4th, this chorizo seasoning is also perfect for birthdays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day and every other day in between.
This seasoning is made from, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, granulated garlic and real sea salt. You'll love it on eggs, french fries, seafood, sandwiches, paella, gumbo, and vegetables. This seasoning does not contain artificial flavors, preservatives, or anti-caking agents.
If you are looking for that authentic Spanish / Portuguese flavor in your dishes, this is the seasoning for you.
Recipe - Eggplant Puree
Makes about 2 cups
Roasting the eggplant in the oven transforms it texture so that it becomes tender and creamy. Use this spread as a dip for crudits or pita, or as a sandwich spread.
1-lb. globe eggplant
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
cup extra virgin olive oil
Options: 1 Tbs. Chorizo Seasoning (7019)
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. Spicy Italian Sun Dried Tomato (7607)
1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. Vadouvan (7092)
1.)Heat oven to 400F. Poke the eggplant several times with a sharp knife. Place eggplant on a parchment-lined sheet pan and roast in oven for 40-60 minutes, or until a knife meets no resistance when inserted into eggplant. Remove eggplant from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle.
2.)Peel eggplant and place flesh into bowl of food processor. Add red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and seasoning of your choice from list above, and puree until smooth.