4290 5154 Hudson Valley Salt Salted Caramel Martini
For the holidays or for any day
4290 Hudson Valley Salt Salted Caramel Martini
In a Martini shaker, add Salted Caramel and Vodka. Shake vigorously until caramel is incorporated. Add ice cubes, heavy cream and shake vigorously.
Salt the rim of the Martini glass with Hudson Valley Salt and drizzle Salted Caramel on the inside of the glass.
Pour your cocktail and enjoy.
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon salted caramel (see chef notes)
- 1 tablespoon Hudson Valley Salt
- Ice Cubes
Salted Caramel Topping
- 1 cup (5154) Granulated Molasses
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, cut up into 6 pieces
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon (4290) Hudson Valley Salt
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder or (the seeds form ½ a Vanilla Bean)
Caramel Topping: Heat Granulated Molasses in a saucepan over medium heat, add butter one piece at a time, stirring constantly. Once butter is completely melted, stir in heavy cream a little at a time.
Stir in Hudson Valley Salt and Vanilla Bean Powder until combined.
Pour caramel into a squeeze bottle for serving.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
|Credits||Chef Cindy Taffel & Photographer Robyn Handler|